Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Sinn-Uhrenforum.de . Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Robertusz

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 9. August 2013, 21:13

203 and 103 bezels question

Dear Mates,

I need your help:
I have a pre-owned Sinn 203 / Arktis with the 60 ratchet counter-clockwise divers bezel, with which I have two problems:

1. The bezel is way too "loose", that is, in every position there is an easy move back (clockwise), so it is very hard to line the bezel markings exactly to the dial hour and minute markings, without looking at the watch impossible. My watchmaker says that it depends on the construction, so no replace of the bezel and/or the bezel spring could solve the problem. How are you 203/Arktis owners with this, does your watch bezel have this easy move within each ratchet position, or they are "exact"?
2. As a man never to dive I way prefer to have the same steel divers bezel working bidirectionally. Any serious opinion about the chance that if the bezel spring of my 203/Arktis can be replaced by the recent version of the 103 St Sa 60-ratchet bidirectional bezel, or does the 103 St Sa bezel ratchet mechanism work differently? Any significance here of the side screws of the 103 St Sa bezel, that the 203 bezel does not have?

Thanks a lot for any kind input! Please do not advice to ask Sinn/Frankfurt as this would be changing the function of a divers bezel.

Best regards,
Robert

PS: Any photos about (ratcheting) 103 St Sa bezel parts and watch case would also be nice if some have such scans... :)