Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Sinn-Uhrenforum.de . Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

rmbkvver

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 23. April 2007, 09:34

Einfache frage....

Hello friends!

I write this in english, because my german is not very good..

But, I have a UX which i bought and there seems to be a problem with it. It stops working when I try to set the time.

As the warranty still is ok, I have tried to contact the Sinn-factory, in order to obtain information on how to send the watch to them, for the nessesary repairs.

The problem is - I haven't heard from them in over a week.

Is that normal?

Best whishes to ya'all
From a Sinn-fan in Denmark

Crusader

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 23. April 2007, 11:19

Re: Einfache frage....

Zitat von »"rmbkvver"«

But, I have a UX which i bought and there seems to be a problem with it. It stops working when I try to set the time.

The second hand is supposed to stop when the time is being set (it is called "hacking"). The second handshould start again when the crown is pushed in.

rmbkvver

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Montag, 23. April 2007, 11:46

I'm sorry - I did not explain properly.

The watch stop completely, when I want to set the time. Afterwards it will not start, when i depress and lock the crown - or it goes into "empty battery" mode, advancing 5 seconds at a time.
This should not be the case!

Crusader

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 24. April 2007, 10:15

Zitat von »"rmbkvver"«

I'm sorry - I did not explain properly.

The watch stop completely, when I want to set the time. Afterwards it will not start, when i depress and lock the crown - or it goes into "empty battery" mode, advancing 5 seconds at a time.
This should not be the case!

Ah, sorry ... that sounds like a serious malfunction. :-(

If you don't get an e-mail reply, perhaps phoning them would be a quicker route to having the problem resolved.

rmbkvver

Anfänger

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 24. April 2007, 11:47

Well, help is on its way.
Yesterday I got a reply from Sinn - and of course the factory told me to send me the watch to them for repairs.

So I will have to be patint for a while, until I get my new purchase back.

Happy as I am, i look forward to the day, when i (finally) can put this excellent time-piece on my wrist:-)