You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Sinn-Uhrenforum.de . If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

rmbkvver

Beginner

Present since: Apr 1st 2007

Monday, April 23rd 2007, 9:34am

Einfache frage....

Hello friends!

I write this in english, because my german is not very good..

But, I have a UX which i bought and there seems to be a problem with it. It stops working when I try to set the time.

As the warranty still is ok, I have tried to contact the Sinn-factory, in order to obtain information on how to send the watch to them, for the nessesary repairs.

The problem is - I haven't heard from them in over a week.

Is that normal?

Best whishes to ya'all
From a Sinn-fan in Denmark

Crusader

Intermediate

Present since: Jan 14th 2007

wbb.thread.post.credits.thank: 390

Monday, April 23rd 2007, 11:19am

Re: Einfache frage....

Quoted from ""rmbkvver""

But, I have a UX which i bought and there seems to be a problem with it. It stops working when I try to set the time.

The second hand is supposed to stop when the time is being set (it is called "hacking"). The second handshould start again when the crown is pushed in.

rmbkvver

Beginner

Monday, April 23rd 2007, 11:46am

I'm sorry - I did not explain properly.

The watch stop completely, when I want to set the time. Afterwards it will not start, when i depress and lock the crown - or it goes into "empty battery" mode, advancing 5 seconds at a time.
This should not be the case!

Crusader

Intermediate

Present since: Jan 14th 2007

wbb.thread.post.credits.thank: 390

Tuesday, April 24th 2007, 10:15am

Quoted from ""rmbkvver""

I'm sorry - I did not explain properly.

The watch stop completely, when I want to set the time. Afterwards it will not start, when i depress and lock the crown - or it goes into "empty battery" mode, advancing 5 seconds at a time.
This should not be the case!

Ah, sorry ... that sounds like a serious malfunction. :-(

If you don't get an e-mail reply, perhaps phoning them would be a quicker route to having the problem resolved.

rmbkvver

Beginner

Tuesday, April 24th 2007, 11:47am

Well, help is on its way.
Yesterday I got a reply from Sinn - and of course the factory told me to send me the watch to them for repairs.

So I will have to be patint for a while, until I get my new purchase back.

Happy as I am, i look forward to the day, when i (finally) can put this excellent time-piece on my wrist:-)