Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Sinn-Uhrenforum.de . Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Robertusz

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 12. August 2017, 16:39

Sinn 103 St plexy - an upgrade to screwdown pushers

Dear Forum Mates,

could someone with advanced Photoshop skills make a "mixture" of a 103 St plexy -mixed up with the screwdown pushers of the 103 St Sa? (possibly in unscrewed state of the pushers). I wonder how it would look as I'm playing with the idea of giving the middle part of the case to a very skilled watchmaker with perfect case working abilities too to enlarge the outer part of the pusher holes to take up the wider shoulders of the screwdown pushers (with maintaining the waterresistance of course as I do not dare to swim with this watch because of being afraid of an unwanted push of the chrono pusher). I hope if despite all the precautions everything would go wrong Sinn will replace the middle part - of course for a good amount of money. The other option would be to ask Sinn to perform this mod but I think they'd refuse to do this. (I have the screwdown pushers at home.)
But anyway, first it would be good to see how it would look...

Any kind help is welcome! Sorry for posting in English - on the other hand I understand German replies too.

Best regards,
Robert

Robertusz

Fortgeschrittener

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 13. August 2017, 14:20

Learned that it cannot be easily made. So I have to forget it - new question in new post - hope that will be more successful...